Fast-track Progression Chart
If you have one of the qualifications below, you will qualify for fast-track progression to become a Tit Tar Master.
- Undergraduate Degree in Medicine
- Chiropractic Undergraduate Degree
- Any medically related Undergraduate Degree
- Any nutrition or dietetics Undergraduate Degree
- Any Undergraduate Degree related to Sports Science
- 3 years of more of experience in sports massage
- 3 years of more of experience as a masseuse
- A case to case assessment will be carried out for those with prior practice in Tit Tar
The fast-track route will be as follows:
Tit Tar Junior Practitioner
Once you have reached this stage, you will be required to carry out minor bone manipulation tasks, treat minor injuries and perform massage therapy for our patients. Because Wah Toh Tit Tar carries out practical training, the period for this stage may last for 6 months to 1 year, or depending on how accurate you are in your practice and upon the green light from the Master to move on to the last stage.
Tit Tar Senior Practitioner
As a senior practitioner, this is your practical part where you will be tasked to carry out bone manipulation and embody the true practice of Tit Tar and work as a Senior Practitioner at Wah Toh Tit Tar under the tutelage of the Master. Throughout this period, you will accumulate your years of experience to become a Tit Tar Master.
Tit Tar Master
After an accumulation of 4 years in the practice of Tit Tar, you will be qualified to be called a Wah Toh Tit Tar Master.